Sunday 3 July 2011

Chinna Chinna Uravugal....



Vanakkam n Hare Krishna.....I'm Darshinee Naidu d/o Krishnasamy Naido....I'm just a simple girl with lots of dreams.....



                   I love my parents n siblings so much. My DAD(Naina) Krishnasamy Naido is the backbone of the family .Such a hardworking person..he struggles hard to bring up the family... He loves me a lot...My MOM (Amma) Uthayakumari  is my DAD's heartbeat.....She 's such a caring person...n taught me how to live life......Sargunann n Puvann r really great brothers..They r so i intelligent n i'm Proud to say they r my BRO!!!



She's my dearest Patty......Mrs.Moganambal Tharmalingam.....I call her "MO"..isn't tat cute.....

Standing high is my dearest one n only Krishnakumar Shanmugam....(Kadavul thantha Natpu)...n his sweetheart sitting just right in front of him...(center) is my soul-mate Piravina Vijayakumaran.....the one sitting on the left Kaithery Sukumaran is an awesome person.....I'm proud to call her  the darling of my college...n happy tat she's my dearest room-mate.....To tell u the truth..she's a wonderful person i have ever seen...(all in one package..good heart,caring,soft,elegant,beauty n ..............)

In THE NAME OF FRIENDSHIP I found these three Diamond,Pearl, n Ruby..in my life!!!




This is my baby Jyo....Sayang Jyo...
Real Name: Jyo Middleton

3 comments: